JOB DESCRIPTION * :
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads
- Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Communicate with leads and customers via email
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately
- Prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers
- Advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Source and work customer referrals
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
- Good problem solving ability
- Adaptable and collaborative team player
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Access, Excel)
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience in a similar sales role.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
QUALIFICATIONS, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
NABTEB/OND/ HND, (male/female) 2-3yr
Qualification in relevant discipline required or demonstrated equivalent experience
Age range: 23-30yrs
you must have at least 2-3 years proven track record.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed