Executive Assistant to the MD at Amborg Global Resources Limited
Amborg Global Resources Limited is an Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and Real Estate Development Company. A company incorporated in November 2008 and commencing full operation in January 2010. At AGR Limited, we go the extra mile; we continue where others stop. Our attention to detail and quest to exceed the expectations of our clients set us apart from the pack. We pride ourselves in the testimonials of our returning clients and the referrals of our finished products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the MD
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Handles the Manager’s daily itinerary and diary
- Keeps accurate schedule of Important Company/Departmental activities and events.
- Maintain an effective and efficient document management system.
- Assist the MD with the preparation, validation and publication of dossiers, presentations and communications per required deadlines.
- Timely and accurate publication of monthly reports.
- Follow up of designated tasks to ensure progress to desired deadlines.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate on behalf of the Manager.
- Arrange travel and security requirements (Domestic and International) on behalf of the MD.
- Process purchase orders, expense claims etc for MD’s office
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the CEO.
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the CEO, staff, business partners, and customers.
- Includes initiating contact and securing appointments as appropriate.
- Handles financial matters for the CEO with confidentiality
- Carry out responsibilities with professionalism, respect for others, in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Any other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Engineering
- 3-5 years proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Conceptualization & Business Acumen
- Professionalism in Appearance and Attitude
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Candidate must reside in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
5pm, 23rd March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed