POSITION : Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer (“MSLO”)
- Knowledge of Job Description, equipment and information at sea
- Brief, supervise and liaise on daily basis with the crew and ground staff to ensure they are aware of Global Spectrum SOPs and are effectively enforcing the required regulations.
- Prepare weekly reports for the Field offices and update data on available incident data tools.
- The MSLO will be available 24/7 to respond to any staff concerns or incidents that might require urgent attention.
- Gathering, sharing and analysis of security/operations information
- Meeting deadlines and report lines
- Ability to prepare and coordinate schedules for vessels
- Ability to distribute clear, accurate & Informative work to the correct destination
- Ability to control and oversee a crisis scenario
- Commitment to the job and achieving successful outcomes
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop others such as crew & SOC.
- Ability to liaise with clients and Maritime/security regulatory agencies
- Ability to effectively manage and implement the company’s HSE manual.
- 10years working experience in a similar role
- Degree in any relevant field of studies, preferably Security or Maritime related discipline.
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- Security courses (ISPS. SSO (Ship Security Officer), CSO, PFSO or similar)
- Seaman book.
- Seaman Medical.
- International passport.
- Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW) plus Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) can be accepted in place of BOSIET.
- Ability to work closely, professionally and constructively with all others regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion, race, tribe, or cultural background.
- Sound judgment and the ability to under minimal supervision
- Strong assessment, evaluation, analysis and planning skills
- Interpersonal communication and proven written / presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under stressful conditions
- Flexibility and ability to work long hours.
POSITION : Information Technology Manager
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Be the first point of contact for staff on collection of new hardware and replacement hardware from the Group
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- 5 years’ experience of working in a similar role
- Qualified to degree level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- You will need to be well organised and be able to prioritise workload
- MCP or MCSE qualifications desirable but not essential
- Proven IT experience, specifically the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point Outlook to support end users and ability to produce high quality documentation.
POSITION : Accountant
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- 10 years working experience as an Accountant or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Advanced Degree in Accounting.
POSITION : Human Resources Officer
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organisation
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
- 10 years working experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc/B.A in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
POSITION : Administrative Assistant
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- BSc. Holder; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their Applications to:email@example.com with position applied for as the subject
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed